• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: North American Anime, Manga Releases, May 10-16 [2020-05-12]

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Яeverse

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 7:53 pm Reply with quote
Yarichin is listed as volume 14. Please fix. (its actually volume 3). Don't know if you got it mixed with the manga before or after it on the chart.
IdeaOfEvil

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 8:41 pm Reply with quote
Who in their right mind is going to pay $70 for a steelbook that houses the same $7 bluray disc that no one's really all that in love with to begin with? If it maybe added in the missing original dub, sure. But a steelbook that just uses a picture of the novel art that's been used on other products from before? sheesh....
NeoStrayCat

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 3:27 am Reply with quote
IdeaOfEvil wrote:
Who in their right mind is going to pay $70 for a steelbook that houses the same $7 bluray disc that no one's really all that in love with to begin with? If it maybe added in the missing original dub, sure. But a steelbook that just uses a picture of the novel art that's been used on other products from before? sheesh....

I don't suppose this is about Vampire Hunter D, right? Considering that's the only $70 item listed on the article.
Amethyst Alchemist
Former ANN Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:08 am Reply with quote
Яeverse wrote:
Yarichin is listed as volume 14. Please fix. (its actually volume 3). Don't know if you got it mixed with the manga before or after it on the chart.

We've fixed the article. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 11:55 am Reply with quote
Yeah, I have the vampire hunter d ova on blu ray. It's fun and trippy, but I wouldnt have paid 7p dollars that for sure. The 2000 vampire hunter d might be the greatest anime film ever imo. I want vampire hunter d back bad. Call me a boomer, but they just dont make them like they used to lol. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1