Forum - View topic
What are you playing right now? Why?

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:15 am Reply with quote
I'm currently playing this 2048 cupcakes game. I like the game, it is addicting, however i don't see why anyone would download the app if you could just play it online. They should add some perks to the game that you don't get online, maybe that would draw more people in.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:13 pm Reply with quote
For the longest while I have been playing Stellaris on Steam. The War in Heaven event sure was dragging. So now I have picked up playing Battletech on Steam. Mech vs Mech battles sure are fun. Battletech was a long running RPG, then it got some PC games years ago, and now it has a new computer game on Steam for your PC. Lots of lore in there.
#Jeremian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:52 am Reply with quote
At the moment it is Apex Legends. My friend advised this game. I like it so far despite the fact that it is a bit too difficult for me. Usually I sort it out buying different boosters at Overboost https://overboost.pro/apex-legends-boosting.
Xianders

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 4:07 am Reply with quote
I'm currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Re. I'm a little disappointed. Constant lags and crashes, as in the first part of the remaster. At first I thought that it was because of my VPN which I use constantly https://veepn.com/, but it turned out that this is a bug in the game.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 15 of 15