• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The World Is Still Beautiful Manga Ends

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danpmss

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 10:39 am Reply with quote
With that title, it was a matter of time. Alas, sweet delusions are temporary Laughing
Key

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 12:24 pm Reply with quote
Despite some blatant shotacon elements (which could mostly be avoided by just not watching the closer), I quite enjoyed the anime version. Kinda curious how the story ends.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 12:50 pm Reply with quote
Key wrote:
Despite some blatant shotacon elements (which could mostly be avoided by just not watching the closer), I quite enjoyed the anime version. Kinda curious how the story ends.

the manga was good from where the anime ended but then spoiler[just lots of re-use of same plots of Nike bein always kidnapped in every arc... tbh i simply had to stop reading for a while until a arc finished so i could just quickly marathon it and be over with it....]
Morry

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:19 pm Reply with quote
Key wrote:

The anime covers enough for a satisfying experience. The manga takes an immediate dive in the next arc byspoiler[adding a love rival that obviously wasn't going anywhere]. Thankfully, that gets settled and goes onto the absolute best arc that builds on what the anime covered in its first half. After that though, it's kind of just more of the same. Nike being spoiler[abducted in some form] becomes overused and the villains aren't particularly enthralling.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1