• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Inuyasha Anime Spinoff Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon Airs on Saturdays This Fall

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-SP-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:53 am Reply with quote
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
TexZero wrote:

Let's not blame the internet for the shows shortcomings. It was far from a masterpiece and suffered greately from many of the same pitfalls other shounen did. All the internet did was shine a light on all of those arguably for the best as it's lead to a rethinking of what a shounen can be. No longer are people (except one piece fans) in for the never ending adventure that has a specific destination.
I feel like the majority of the fandom drama was around the hatred of Kikyo and people complaining they used Nakuru too much.

Kikyo? Most of the hate I saw was for Kagome and the stupid love triangle. I loved the Anime as a kid and completed it, but recently when I tried to rewatch it, I had to drop it due to the love triangle. Kagome was by far the worst character in the show.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2