• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy: Siege

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minos_Kurumada

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:06 pm Reply with quote
My only problem were the Megatron-lips.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:08 pm Reply with quote
I found it kind of lacking. I liked the classic character style. Optimus did not sound right prefer the original voice actor but they are getting old now so I know its time for a change. I will look forward to the next part.
Primus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:22 pm Reply with quote
#867382 wrote:
I found it kind of lacking. I liked the classic character style. Optimus did not sound right prefer the original voice actor but they are getting old now so I know its time for a change. I will look forward to the next part.

Peter Cullen has implied that he'd have returned for this but couldn't because Hasbro's gone cheap and only uses non-union casts now.
Sandstar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:44 pm Reply with quote
Primus wrote:
#867382 wrote:

Peter Cullen has implied that he'd have returned for this but couldn't because Hasbro's gone cheap and only uses non-union casts now.

Really surprised they didn't get the honest Movie trailers guy. He does a pretty good imitation of Cullen's voice, and can't be that much more expensive than the guy they got.
TexZero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:44 am Reply with quote
After NX spoiled the title for part 3 and had a movie poster for it i'm more keen than ever.

For those that don't wish to click the link for whatever reason but want to know it's a return of
spoiler[Beast Wars]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1