• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sega Reveals New Project B.L.A.C.K. With Music Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omiya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:22 am Reply with quote
I noticed that the web site https://pj-black.sega.jp/ the singers all had: CV: ??? - are they existing seiyuus?
Seagloom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:34 am Reply with quote
Admittedly not what I expected when the existence of this project was discovered awhile back. An idol based mobile game in what appears to be a modern setting is quite a ways from typical Sakura Wars. About the only thing this game seems to share in common with the parent franchise is the girls being performers for their day job.
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:12 pm Reply with quote
Probably a mobile game, sorry Sega, the idol mobile ship has sailed and everyone is content with the existing idol games on mobile devices. They are making the same mistake Konami did with Tokimeki Idol.
Tenchi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:04 pm Reply with quote
Oh, it's just a mobile game.

As a Sega fan since the Master System era, I was hoping it'd be a new franchise I'd actually be interested in playing but, if it's not on a console (including dedicated handhelds), I'm not interested.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1