• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What are you playing right now? Why?

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PandoraBox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:22 am Reply with quote
Aca Vuksa wrote:
I am playing as of 2018/19:

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
FIFA 19
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010

Is Naruto game ok?
mariopepper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:55 am Reply with quote
i am playing dota2 now.. i used to play League of LEGENDS BEFORE
gomeshelen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:27 pm Reply with quote
I became a huge fan of escape room games since my last trip to Canada. In Calgary I found local escape room here https://www.escape60.ca/ with Jurassic Escape game. It's like you're in completely different reality. Now it's my favorite game! I spent really great time solving puzzles with friends.
Nnnin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:00 am Reply with quote
I'm playing Fifa19
mariopepper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:29 pm Reply with quote
I prefer playing games with Virtual Reality or AR cause it's opportunity to get pleasure while playing and to fell new kind of emotions for myseff. CV Development company has made a huge step towards the future of the gaming industry and now provides incredible opportunities to enjoy the game in a virtual reality. I tried recently and got only positive emotions.

Last edited by mariopepper on Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
NieR

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:05 am Reply with quote
Currently playing Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy on PS4. Played Crash Bandicoot a lot back on the PS1 and have been looking forward to playing the remakes for a time. I'm stuck on the final boss, Neo Cortex in the first game, though. Those purple blasts hovering all over the screen and dealing with 5 hit points is too much. Gonna just play Cortex Strikes Back next time I play the game, which was my favorite of the original trilogy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:15 am Reply with quote
I'm currently playing this 2048 cupcakes game. I like the game, it is addicting, however i don't see why anyone would download the app if you could just play it online. They should add some perks to the game that you don't get online, maybe that would draw more people in.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:13 pm Reply with quote
For the longest while I have been playing Stellaris on Steam. The War in Heaven event sure was dragging. So now I have picked up playing Battletech on Steam. Mech vs Mech battles sure are fun. Battletech was a long running RPG, then it got some PC games years ago, and now it has a new computer game on Steam for your PC. Lots of lore in there.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:26 am Reply with quote
Was playing some PUBG.

Now started Jedi: Fallen Order. The beginning intro to the game is a bunch of platformer hell. Hopefully, the rest of the game won't be like this.
phia_one

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:03 pm Reply with quote
I've been playing ESO for the past few years so for something different I decided to finally give the Atelier franchise a shot and bought Atelier Ryza. I'm loving it so far. Very low key slice of life feel and the alchemy is tons of fun. I've actually spent more time messing with alchemy than playing the story.
papricas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:26 am Reply with quote
My sister showed me Diablo 2 and I fell in love immediately. I fell in love thanks to buy runes. I have a soft spot for runes in any form. Whether it's learning or playing games, when I see buy runes, I have to buy it. Buy Diablo 2 runes and I did it right away. I believe there is power in the runes! It's the same in Diablo 2, buy runes!
The game itself appealed to me and now I spend a few hours every day on Diablo 2 and buy Diablo 2 runes

https://odealo.com/games/project-diablo-2/runes

Last edited by papricas on Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:55 pm Reply with quote
Been playing some Stellaris again. Started Valhiem recently.

Stellaris - It's been fun. I like space XXXX games. They also keep adding new things to keep the game fresh.

Valhiem - Love Viking and Norse lore. Sort of like Minecraft and many a survival game mashed together, with Vikings.
phia_one

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:45 pm Reply with quote
Finally got a Switch and went with Let's Go Eevee for my first game. I know they were cashing in on the Pokemon Go craze, but as a long time fan (been playing since Red/Blue came out), I gotta say that I miss fighting wild Pokemon. Though I do have to admit that it's nice to finally be able to avoid all the damn Zubats in caves. I also feel that the game is a little too easy, but I dig the energy it has going.

I'm fighting the urge to start Stardew Valley cause I have a feeling I'm going to get obsessed with that game.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:52 pm Reply with quote
Still playing PUBG, though it is a war between playing PC games and watching anime.

Dabbled a bit into Don't Starve Together, but it is a bit of a time sink, especially when playing with others, which is the fun of the game.

I mentioned Jedi: Fallen Order in my last post, but it was too much of a platformer, than a shooter for me, at least in the early game. Just didn't have the patience for it right now.
Northlander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:35 am Reply with quote
Right now, I'm kinda wandering between Final Fantasy XIV, Diablo 3 (me and a friend are waiting for season 23 to start so that we both can start from scratch, more or less; since I've been playing the game more extensively, I of course have more powerful characters that more easily blaze through the difficulty level he set, which makes the game more boring for him in return) and Minecraft. (I have a realm now, which I'm playing with three friends of mine, although all three of them seem to be in a bit of a slump there, so for now it's just me.)

I also got the Turrican Flashback collection and is trying to get back in shape with Turrican 2 and 3 (the latter of which some of you might remember as Mega Turrican.) Should I succeed in that, I might try my hand at completing Turrican 1 (which I never completed on the Amiga, just the C64 version) and Super Turrican (which I've barely ever played, much less completed.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 14 of 17