• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: hololive Virtual YouTubers Sakura Miko, Ookami Mio Return to Streaming After Hiatus

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Miko has not returned to streaming. That video is a compilation she put together of past videos. An easy way to tell is the fact it says "Premiered" rather than "Streamed". Premieres are pre-recorded content. She's gonna be going back to the hospital for checkups for a few weeks before returning to streaming. She did resume her Miko Dairy series on Twitter though.

That said, she's kind of still living her dream by doing theme songs for various different things

https://youtu.be/ITPpK7GXoEc

https://youtu.be/k12oVF-o528 (Possibly NSFW - some panty shots)
bennyl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:39 pm Reply with quote
I recently fell down the hololive rabbit hole. I don't care much about long video game streams (God bless the editors cutting down 4 hours of stream into 5 worthwhile minute clips), but the multi-girl collaboration streams are like a slice of life anime. My favorite are Coco's adventures trying to get the other girls to move to her apartment building, and the stories she has about the girls who now live there or come to visit. They seem to have a real winning formula with the talent they are now finding/developing.
Misharu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:29 pm Reply with quote
She mentioned that she was released fron the hospital but still have to go for follow-up checkups. She has not fully come back and there is no exact date yet. She started to post on twitter back again and seems to be in good spirits and fellow hololive members hope that she will come back soon.
Doc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:52 am Reply with quote
The English collab with Coco in that clip is probably one of the funniest things that Miko has done. Glad to have Mio back and will look forward to Miko's return.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1