• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kodansha Comics to Publish Simulpub Manga Chapters on ComiXology

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ultimate N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:21 pm Reply with quote
Happy for the people who have Comixology. I'm just waiting for them to do Omnibus reprints for the rest of Rave Master like they did with the last Omnibus. Yes I know they only did the final 3-1 to allow the people who bought the Tokyopop releases to have a complete physical collection, but the first 32 volumes have been out of print for so long and with how much Kodansha loves to push Mashima's name it's frustrating that the only thing they still refuse to actually do is just publish the first 32 volumes in Omnibus editions so newer fans who maybe couldn't or didn't get into Rave Master when the Tokyopop releases were still in print can buy them physically now (also having them all be in Omnibusses has that extra layer of consistency)
zensunni

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:47 am Reply with quote
Not really pertinent for Domestic Girlfriend anymore, is it? It's hard to simulpub a series that has ended.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1