• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Kageki Shoujo!! The Curtain Rises

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:27 pm Reply with quote
I did like what little of the manga I read, and this review only gives me the incentive I need to actually buy it! Now to wait for my paycheck so I can buy it!
all-tsun-and-no-dere
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:13 pm Reply with quote
FireChick wrote:
I did like what little of the manga I read, and this review only gives me the incentive I need to actually buy it! Now to wait for my paycheck so I can buy it!

Few things make me happier as a reviewer than hearing that people are seeking out something I enjoyed based on my endorsement. Especially with things like this, where it might actually make a difference in whether or not we got more of it!
R. Kasahara

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:01 pm Reply with quote
Count me as someone else who'll probably buy this manga based on this review! I've been curious about this title since its licensing announcement, and fortunately, sounds like it's very good indeed.
Triltaison

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:27 pm Reply with quote
You can count me in as well. As someone who dearly loves the art of Rose of Versailles, the melodrama of Glass Mask, growing pains in a professional environment like Kaleido Star, and practically every other box you've ticked in the review, I am very much intrigued. I hadn't heard of this one before, and now I already want to read it all. Thanks! Laughing
dm
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:13 pm Reply with quote
I doubt I would have looked at this manga if not for this review, so add another notch to your pen, Caitlin.

Add a couple more for some of the series you and Rebecca (who must have reduced several pens to notched splinters by now) have been reviewing in the Fall manga releases.
Nate148

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:48 am Reply with quote
As a reminder there is a anime for this coming next year.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1