• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Reborn! Anime Gets Free Online Exhibition

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IceLeaf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:27 pm Reply with quote
!!!!
RevyHenriettaRider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:05 am Reply with quote
Hello! Cool

I think it is great that Reborn! is getting this exhibit. However I truly wish they would finish the manga material in a new anime instead.
Zagnaphein

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:34 am Reply with quote
Hopefully this is the start of the rise of the interest for Reborn! and maybe we will get to see the last 2 arcs...maybe...
TomSands

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:26 am Reply with quote
This was a really cool one, I enjoyed my time with it, but I need more! I hope there will be some new manga material soon, this is really cool though. I love artworks like these and my dream would be to find some Anime digital art for my home. My room is filled with Anime artworks, but I saw a digital one, and I wanted to have it since. It has been a long time since we had something new for Reborn, I would love to have something new. I remember watching it with my friends, we all really loved it. What is another one that you have been waiting for?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1