• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harminia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:53 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
especially since weather-controlling idol demigoddess Honoka Kosaka has seemingly disappeared into the great beyond

I was waiting for someone to control the weather... I really thought Yu or Ayumu would like...create sun.
I'm glad they didn't though.

The last ep was so good. It had so much content for the fans, like showing the N card characters of the two schools, and saying how Kasumin got her hair accessory and having the characters pose like the first album covers for the units. It was so good!
I hope there's a second season and they cameo the other N card characters, seeing as they stated other schools wanted to join in.
Scytalle
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:02 am Reply with quote
Just wrapped up this series, a bit late with the holidays and all. I really enjoyed reading your reviews Nicholas. Your callbacks and references to previous seasons, as well as helping me to pick up on the little things were really well done.

Also that Fall Out Boy reference was fire and so, so true hahaha.

I really enjoyed this spinoff series. I hope it's not the end, but all signs are pointing to that. I agree that the optimism and joy that Love Live brings is something that we all needed a bit of at this point. Sure, it's kinda turned into more of a fairy tale than anything else at this point, but I love it all the same.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3