• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Log Horizon (TV) (all seasons).

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:58 am Reply with quote
*old man voice*

Oh yes, politics. I am sure over these past several years have gotten more mature and much more into politics with a keen memory of them within this series.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:46 am Reply with quote
Season 3, Episode 12 (finale)

Well, at least the raid parts of the season were kind of cool. I think the first part of this season was too weighed down by its earlier politics stuff. We pop in after so long, and it was in a kind of dense, little hard to wrap head around and not very exciting political stuff, and it kind of soured the experience. There is the chance that maybe I became less interested in it, but it just did not feel like a whole lot interesting. Even the explanations of what was happening in another place with Krusty.

My rating is going to be Decent (6/10), I did not lose my time, but was not super interesting, regardless of the at this point nostalgia.

Was interesting to have a confession at the end.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 47 of 47