• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
GAME: Persona 5 Strikers

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DRWii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:56 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
more great music from Shoji Meguro and Lyn

Shoji Meguro didn't really contribute to the soundtrack; he's only credited as the original composer for P5 tracks that got new versions in Strikers and the Kyoto Jail theme (which has a bit of Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There in it). The actual composers are Atsushi Kitajoh, Gota Masuoka, Ayana Hira, and Hiromu Akaba.
RockSplash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:02 pm Reply with quote
This has happened to Hyrule Warriors, and literally every dynasty warriors spin off, so I will say this, because this review screams it. If you don' t like dynasty warriors, the change in franchise will not be helped. Yes, the bosses can be stun locked, yes the game isn't really that hard(on the normal difficulty). Yes, the game will be missing other things from the mainline series. Dynasty warriors is not for everyone. I understand for people playing the game for the first time, but with berserk, gundam, one piece, zelda, if you don't like it, don't expect a great change.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:38 am Reply with quote
I don't know if Ann's thing was really that controversial, although I know it came up in a review for the anime (from this very site). At the very least I don't think she's singled out in this game compared to the rest of the Phantom Thieves girls from what I've seen of the game.
Spike Terra
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:07 pm Reply with quote
So still on the first jail and I have been playing the SMT series since Nocturne, and I am having more difficulty than I think I was. Like bosses can straight up one shot your characters on normal mode. I don't have the ability to buy to revives at this point, so I either have to make a persona that has recarm or deal with the fact that when someone goes down I can't save them. Like straight up early game this can be hard as you don't have many sp boosting items, so the boss stun cheese is impossible to do, and even then the boss is stunned for like 5 seconds at the most. This plays more like kingdom hearts than it does musou. I got into the groove of the game on the second jail, it just took me a couple of hours to get used to it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1