• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seven Seas Adds Light Novels, Manga for The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real, The Mo

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:43 am Reply with quote
Both of these sound very interesting. Will have to pick them up. Seven Seas has been doing great with these licenses.
Key

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:15 am Reply with quote
The second one in particular sounds interesting. I will have to remember that title.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Casval Rem Deikun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:59 am Reply with quote
This was a surprise indeed. Definitely check out NPC Village. Just started reading it a few months ago and thought it was going to be some generic 'video game skill' garbage, but it's pretty heavy and unique. I think a lot of people, especially those who enjoy RTS games, will enjoy it a lot.
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:02 am Reply with quote
So the author of the 'Talker' novel who threw a temper tantrum over the fan-translation of the webnovel enough to nuke the latter, got his light novel version of it licensed? Good for him, and good for us as we now also get an official translation of the novel proper...
Melicans

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:35 pm Reply with quote
What I've read of the second one has been really good so far, so I'm glad to see it get licensed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1