• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What are your biggest problems relating to anime streetwear accessories/merch?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TobiOrNotTobi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:55 pm Reply with quote
I'm curious to know what your struggles are when shopping for anime accessories (i.e. necklace pendants) and merchandise, particularly for streetwear.
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:22 pm Reply with quote
If you mean locally, there isn't any such thing available. Though I admit that I haven't done any shopping locally in the last nine months. If you mean on the internet, I assume you are limited only by your search ability.

As for outer wear, I've never felt the need to advertise any of my interests or hobbies and anime is no exception.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:52 pm Reply with quote
The selection usually doesn't include the shows I feel like being a walking billboard for. What's available is often just the ultra-mainstream village bicycle anime products like Naruto. While I may still like those things, they are probably not my first choice. I'd be more inclined to look for a T-shirt for for something like Monster, Death Parade, or Black Lagoon.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1