• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: World's End Harem Anime Announces 6 More Cast Members

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BalmungHHQ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:43 am Reply with quote
Nice looking cast!

Correction though, Rena is voiced by Satomi Amano person#186176, not Yuri Amano.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:24 pm Reply with quote
When a character is introduced tits-first, I know it's almost certainly not my cup of tea. Rolling Eyes
Whitestrider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:21 am Reply with quote
Ashen Phoenix wrote:
When a character is introduced tits-first, I know it's almost certainly not my cup of tea. Rolling Eyes

The manga is awful, but not because of tits!
Key

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:18 pm Reply with quote
Based on the first manga volume, I wouldn't expect to find anything worth watching here if you're not normally into fan service-heavy titles. What little potential it shows for a more involved story is not well-used (early on, anyway).

This is also one of these titles where the average female bust measurement is assumed to be a couple of sizes larger than human norms.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Whitestrider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:26 pm Reply with quote
Key wrote:
Based on the first manga volume, I wouldn't expect to find anything worth watching here if you're not normally into fan service-heavy titles. What little potential it shows for a more involved story is not well-used (early on, anyway).

This is also one of these titles where the average female bust measurement is assumed to be a couple of sizes larger than human norms.

The fan service is the only thing that made this series popular...because the characters are monodimensional, the story is uninspired (and the premise is copied from "Y - The Last Man"), and the MC is really boring and useless...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1