• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Very rare anime DVD or Blu-ray.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jackvilla

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:40 am Reply with quote
Hi guys. I am looking for very rare collectors edition version of 3 DVD from 2001 - from Martian Succesory - "Nergal ND-001 Nadesico". I try to find since last October ( almost 6 months ) and is really hard thats why I decided join to the forum and ask the people who can know something about it. I've seen this on some Retro Games/Video Fair Events in UK but somone bought this before me and I don't know even what was the price.

thanks for any help.
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:49 am Reply with quote
A copy seems to be on eBay now. Doesn't look to be a legit release though. Malaysia/HK/boot.

Last edited by Spastic Minnow on Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:34 pm Reply with quote
I'd love to pass on something useful to you but I have no relevant information. Hope you find it, though!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1