• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Voice actor page spam

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
megabuster7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:20 am Reply with quote
Someone has been adding wrong voice roles for several voice actors that didn’t voice any character she in several different anime without providing proper sources.

This person is adding false role so for mostly Shinichiro Miki and Yuuki Kaji; and there are also some false roles for Yuichi Nakamura and Yoshitsugu Matsuoka.
[/url]person#659
[url]person#58051
[url]person#93780
[/url]person#15878

Most of these false roles that this person has added are characters that don’t exist in the anime they are falsely added in, unnamed characters, or characters that they voiced But are falsely added in the wrong anime like an example is Shinichiro Miki being added as Zamasu in Dragon Ball Z even though hr didn’t voice him in that anime and his character didn’t exist when DBZ was airing. And the person adding this false voice roles I say just adding the word “wiki” as the source.

Can someone please take care of this situation?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1