• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Summer 2021 Anime Trailer Watch Party With SungWon Cho!

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meiam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:00 pm Reply with quote
You guys are brave to watch all of them, considering no less than 7 of them are going to be "Mc was a regular person before he/she was transported to fantasy land, blablabla". One of them is almost named Kazuma... This is gonna be like the Rob Shneider joke trailers form South Park, except real...
KitKat1721

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:53 pm Reply with quote
meiam wrote:
You guys are brave to watch all of them, considering no less than 7 of them are going to be "Mc was a regular person before he/she was transported to fantasy land, blablabla".

Its like building up an immunity to poison. At this point the onslaught of generic isekai can't actually hurt me anymore, I'm stronger now Laughing

Summer looks like there's a bit less for me than Spring which, frankly, I'm super thankful for. There was just way too much good stuff this season, and I'm still behind on a few series.

Aside from returning/continuing shows like Higurashi Sotsu, I'm mostly excited about Sonny Boy, Vanitas, and Kageki Shoujo. Aquatope of White Sand is completely up in the air, but I really hope its more Lull in the Sea than Iroduku/Glasslip.
ThatGuyWhoLikesThings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:32 pm Reply with quote
Just FYI, Vanitas has, in addition to the 2 main PVs, about 10 shorter ones that show off a bit more of the characters and showcase much of the wonderful Yuki Kajiura music. They run for about 20 seconds each, so I'd recommend those as well.
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Unfortunately, we only have time for the main trailers for the 40+ shows.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1