• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Sailor Moon Eternal songs

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NJ_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:32 pm Reply with quote
There was some confusion over the Momoiro Clover Z song when the trailers came out but as confirmed by people who saw the films in Japan earlier this year and also by it now being on Netflix, the song was never an Opening theme as both films had two songs play during the end credits with theirs first in both of them so can an editor please fix this?

Source:

Part 1: https://i.imgur.com/6O8UQFJ.png
Part 2: https://i.imgur.com/BAAPlNQ.png

"Moonlight Chainon" by Momoiro Clover Z with Sailor Moon (CV: Kotono Mitsuishi), Sailor Mercury (CV: Hisako Kanemoto), Sailor Mars (CV: Rina Satou), Sailor Jupiter (CV: Ami Koshimizu) & Sailor Venus (CV: Shizuka Itou)

"Watashi-tachi ni Naritakute" by Yoko Ishida (Part 1)

"Rashiku' Ikimasho" by ANZA (Part 2)

Also the insert song might need fixing due to the seiyuus being credited the same way as above.

"Moon Effect" by Sailor Moon (CV: Kotono Mitsuishi), Sailor Chibi Moon (CV: Misato Fukuen), Sailor Mercury (CV: Hisako Kanemoto), Sailor Mars (CV: Rina Satou), Sailor Jupiter (CV: Ami Koshimizu), Sailor Venus (CV: Shizuka Itou), Sailor Uranus (CV: Junko Minagawa) Sailor Neptune (CV: Sayaka Ohara), Sailor Pluto (CV: Ai Maeda) & Sailor Saturn (CV: Yukiyo Fujii) (Part 2)
Netto-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:00 pm Reply with quote
Hi, I was the one who added the insert song. Unfortunately, the database rejected when I tried adding the whole credit as "Sailor Moon (CV: Kotono Mitsuishi), Sailor Chibi Moon (CV: Misato Fukuen), Sailor Mercury (CV: Hisako Kanemoto), Sailor Mars (CV: Rina Satou), Sailor Jupiter (CV: Ami Koshimizu), Sailor Venus (CV: Shizuka Itou), Sailor Uranus (CV: Junko Minagawa) Sailor Neptune (CV: Sayaka Ohara), Sailor Pluto (CV: Ai Maeda) & Sailor Saturn (CV: Yukiyo Fujii) (Part 2)". It said there were too many characters. So I had to shorten the entry and only left the seiyuu's names.
NJ_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:00 pm Reply with quote
Ah ok, wasn't aware there was a text limit there.

So with Chainon, I guess whoever fixes that entry can just add the seiyuu names then.
Netto-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:14 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, and it also doesn't allow saying "Part 2". It has to say "ep 2". When I try correcting it to "Part 2", I get the following error message: Information does not follow the correct format.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1