• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
World Trigger Anime's 3rd Season Unveils Teaser Visual

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:00 pm Reply with quote
That visual looks so good. The MC, Yuma, with Hyuse. What a combo.
Fenrin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:20 pm Reply with quote
Finally! Hyuse!!!! <3

Can't wait to see him working with the team Very Happy
Thatguy3331

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:20 am Reply with quote
Oh I forgot this was happening so soon. Not gonna lie I'm a little worried considering the state of the manga's release schedule right now but I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this arc animated. World Trigger has been a really pleasant surprise both in reading the manga and watching this iteration of the anime!
Replica_Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:36 am Reply with quote
Thatguy3331 wrote:
Oh I forgot this was happening so soon. Not gonna lie I'm a little worried considering the state of the manga's release schedule right now but I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this arc animated. World Trigger has been a really pleasant surprise both in reading the manga and watching this iteration of the anime!

I think if they go by seasonal, then they'll be good since Daisuke Ashihara sometimes do double chapters
ThatMoonGuy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:45 am Reply with quote
Replica_Rabbit wrote:
Thatguy3331 wrote:

I think if they go by seasonal, then they'll be good since Daisuke Ashihara sometimes do double chapters

The problem is the page count. Monthly manga often have between 35 and 50 pages. When Ashihara-sensei releases two chapters they tend to add up to 40 but this month we only got a 20 page chapter.
lossthief
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:31 pm Reply with quote
Regardless of the manga's current release pace, this season shouldn't have to worry about any of that. Going with the speed season 2 adapted things, there's more than enough material to cover another full cour, and also a pretty self-evident stopping point that should give a solid conclusion to the current story arc.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1