• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Mugen Train Arc

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gumbaloom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:13 pm Reply with quote
OK so I've just watched Yukake Hen Episode 1 for the second time.

This should have been part of Mugen train as it seems to fit...

spoiler[
- We get to see Akasa being told off by Muzan for not killing our trio
- Tanjiro goes to Rengoku's family home to deliver messages from Rengoku to his family but his father hits out drunkenly at him and says he's taking the piss for being a sun breather.
- A bit of rehabilitation training and "lets go off on our own to kill Demons" with brief solo stint with just Nezuko and Tanjiro
- Right at the end Tengen turns up to take the girls off and they volunteer to go in his place and they head off...
]

So yeah this should have been made part of Mugen train as this puts a "finality" on to it and would have made Mugen Train more of an event...

The meat and two veg starts next week....

<edit>

Spoiler...

spoiler[
OK so after reading the manga summaries they adapted Chapters 67 - 70 of the manga in this episode and based on 31 chapters it looks like 7.5 epsidoes at 4 chapters...so the question is whether they will stretch this out to 12.....

]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5