• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Editorial Incompetence

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wisely!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:13 pm Reply with quote
[I would like to answer the post made here, but full and proper response to this inquiry would require that I confirm/deny/corroborate an individual's private information that was published online.

That said, please be aware that ANN does not throw it's staff under the bus. ANN as an entity and myself personally take responsibility for anything that ANN does wrong. Likewise, should an ANN staff make a mistake, we will not publicly discuss any staff reprimands.

We do take any leaking of information from ANN, or other similar errors on our part very seriously and we always strive to make the necessary adjustments to make sure that a similar situation does not and can not occur again.

I do apologize sincerely that I can not address the question, and confirm what ANN was responsible for, as well as explain what ANN was not responsible for, but the individuals privacy is more important.

-Christopher Macdonald]
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1