• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Arifureta - From Commonplace to World's Strongest Video Anime Streams Scene for 2 Days Only

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:26 am Reply with quote
Myu speaking English, Hajime and Myu mama moments, and a sexy mer-lady! Can't wait to watch this subbed!

Also, is that Chiwa Saito I hear? I forgot Yukana was in this too. I never thought I'd hear her use that kind of voice still at this point in her career Anime hyper.
Antipathy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:37 am Reply with quote
MFrontier wrote:
Myu speaking English, Hajime and Myu mama moments, and a sexy mer-lady! Can't wait to watch this subbed!

Also, is that Chiwa Saito I hear? I forgot Yukana was in this too. I never thought I'd hear her use that kind of voice still at this point in her career Anime hyper.

This is a great short story that gives insight into Hajime and Remia's relationship so I dosen't seem as out of nowhere or forced. I remember reading it in the short story collection LN they put out. I also like how it ties into Zero.
TdFern 87

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:30 pm Reply with quote
Well this OVA will be released with 13th & Final volume of the Arifureta Light novels. So kinda sad, but I am hoping the anime does get a season 3 as one last hurrah. However given this series chances I doubt but, never say never. Am I Right?
Thesarum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:19 am Reply with quote
TdFern 87 wrote:
Well this OVA will be released with 13th & Final volume of the Arifureta Light novels. So kinda sad, but I am hoping the anime does get a season 3 as one last hurrah. However given this series chances I doubt but, never say never. Am I Right?

You never know, they're still making every Isekai they can get their hands on so while there's material to adapt it might get made at some point.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1