• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Production I.G Presents a New Mamoru Oshii & Production I.G Collaborative Project Musashi: T

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animehermit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quote
this sounds really cool, I really liked the Vagabond manga so this sounds interesting.
RauTwilight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quote
Lol, I just skipped through this and saw Samurai in the title and that the character designs are by the same guy who worked on Samurai Champloo, well that and its produced by I.G. All I can say is awesome awesome awesome Very Happy
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:39 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Oshii will unsheathe the true vision of the greatest swordsman in Japanese history!
Medieval chivalry, horsemanship, swordsmanship and the essence of "The Book of Five Rings" will be pure entertainment!
Which could mean it will have very little to do with what the book is actually about and more with what Oshii is all about. Look out for 17th. Century Bassett hounds. Wink
dangerwhat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:
Quote:
Oshii will unsheathe the true vision of the greatest swordsman in Japanese history!
Medieval chivalry, horsemanship, swordsmanship and the essence of "The Book of Five Rings" will be pure entertainment!
Which could mean it will have very little to do with what the book is actually about and more with what Oshii is all about. Look out for 17th. Century Bassett hounds. :wink:

And LOTS of talking and philosophizing, bookended by explosive action xD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quote
Oshii I like, but swords and such I do not. I think I'll be satisfied with The Sky Crawlers for the time being.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1