• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Queen's Blade Volume Zero DVD Commercial Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wangyamaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:15 am Reply with quote
Surprised If you did not check out the site yet with the short clips and stuff,do so-it looks pretty good.
But maybe i think its a sort of spin off to the "war lady" label thats taken from claymore just with skimpy clothing to make it look a lot diffrent from it.
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:37 am Reply with quote
WHERE THE HELL IS CATTLEYA? She's basically my only reason for caring about this show, well, that and all the other large breasted women.
Espeon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quote
Need to fix up the Jp.youtube.com It's missing the m from com so it's not working well
Hikari06

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quote
Oh, lord. At first I was drawn to this series by Hirokazu Hisayuki's character designs, but this looks terrible. Neutral
Zeiram

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quote
haha watching the seiyuu was more entertaining x_x;
Joichiro Nishi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quote
Why anime industry can't make good heroine titles anymore? I think any straight guy like to watch girls + action, even some girls like it; but lately anime is making terrible heroine shows. The only good point I watched in the trailer it's the character design, these girls look like adult women. I don't like little bodies and big heads.

I doubt this anime is going to be any good, the director has worked only in hentai; but at least I expect a guilty pleasure, not a softcore flick with some lame fights and even a lamer script.
Awaken

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quote
Joichiro Nishi wrote:
I doubt this anime is going to be any good, the director has worked only in hentai; but at least I expect a guilty pleasure, not a softcore flick with some lame fights and even a lamer script.

You can tell all that from just 10 secs of actual animation in a 1 min commercial. Wow you are a god among anime fanboys. But seriously if the animation is slightly above average I'll thoroughly enjoy this series at least for a few episodes since I love Queen's Blade art. Hope thee series's story isn't too terrible though.
jr240483

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quote
Really doubt.Double for kanokon. Hoping it'll have an english dub version.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quote
Joichiro Nishi wrote:
Why anime industry can't make good heroine titles anymore? I think any straight guy like to watch girls + action, even some girls like it; but lately anime is making terrible heroine shows. The only good point I watched in the trailer it's the character design, these girls look like adult women. I don't like little bodies and big heads.

Protip: The industry never made good heroine titles. The only real examples you can come up with are Rose of Versailles and Utena.
therealssjlink

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quote
walw6pK4Alo wrote:

Protip: The industry never made good heroine titles. The only real examples you can come up with are Rose of Versailles and Utena.

^
So to be a good heroine, you have to dress up as a male and possibly be homosexual?

All right, I'll keep that in mind Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1