• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Druaga: the Sword of Uruk Promotional Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wellness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quote
I can't wait for the next season to start up.

spoiler[From the little new material, I am guessing we will see more about the past history of the Tower and Gilgamesh and Ki.

Fatina looks like she will be sticking around which is good but I hope some of the other characters are brought back.]
Jedi General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quote
Wellness wrote:
I can't wait for the next season to start up.

You took the words out of my mouth. First season was a pleasant surprise. Not only was it quite funny from a parody perspective, but its dark turn in the final episodes and cliffhanger ending left me itching for me. Hopefully "Sword of Uruk" will deliver.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Jarmel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quote
Pretty decent series overall. Main problem was that stupid stupid cg monster at the end.
Taiyz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quote
I've always loved the phenomenon behind Druaga, so this anime has a special place in my heart. I can't wait for more, and I can't help but hope for a licensing for a dub+DVD release.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
TatsuGero23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quote
oooo. I want a poster or desktop of the shot in the last few seconds of Jil & Fatina above the water and Jil & Kaya in the reflection. Very nice.
Labbes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quote
I still think the "Roper Dance" episode from the first season is the funniest anime episode outside of Fumoffu, so I'm actually looking forward to this - although I need to watch the last 5 episodes of the first season.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1