• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tower of Druaga: the Sword of Uruk's Subbed Trailer

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YotaruVegeta

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quote
This youtube channel's not brand new. I was subscribed to it a little while back.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ryanvamp

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quote
I know they screwed up in the past, but Druaga's first season and almost all of Blassreiter (without the final episode which I didn't like) was between "good" and "very good", keeping the animation at a decent level and featuring an interesting story. Anyway, I am in the minority that hopes that GONZO doesn't die xD (even though I know the dvd sales for these series were a complete failure)
YotaruVegeta

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quote
I ended up not liking Blassreiter. I thought that I didn't really feel for a lot of the characters, and the ending was silly.

Druaga, on the other hand, was awesome from start to finish. Cannot wait for more.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
kumu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quote
man the music makes me sad Embarassed Love the show so much!!! Hope Jil get a mad BUFF and pwned everyone with his mega sword! Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1