• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tenchi Spinoff Seikishi's 2nd Anime Promo Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_s_Writer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quote
AstroNerdBoy wrote:
Let's see, by my reckoning, Tenchi's about 32 with this anime. *lol* Oh man, I hope he and some of the others at least get a cameo at the beginning. It would be interesting to see everyone 15-years after GXP (though they should all be on Jurai by this time).

Thinking about the other materials Kajishima-sensei has published, I would not be surprised to see Tenchi's son and/or Masaki Masaki show up, or possible a Yamada or two, or maybe Taro. And I have no doubt that Lady Tomiki will show up some when. These characters should be on earth around your estimated time of the series.

Penguin the only power I would need are copies of your responces to every discussion about Seikishi in the last five months.

PS. I notice they using silhouettes on the character page, does any one recognize any of those shadow characters?
Juraian Thunder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know when Seikishi Monogatari will actually start airing? I've been looking forward to it for many years and I can't wait for it to finally come out. I checked out the previews at the official site and so far I'm loving this new world. I hope there will be cameos by the Tenchi cast as well. Tenchi's brother looks like he's ready to kick some ass and the red-headed girl looks hot and kickass too.

I'm sorry if resurrecting a thread like this is frowned upon here. I tried to avoid doing that and asked this in a PM to a member who usually has the latest news about all Tenchi related things, but I guess he doesn't come here very often because it's been quite a few days and still no reply.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2