• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New York Comic Con - Vertical, Inc.

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quote
Quote:
These difficulties have forced Vertical to slow down its publishing schedule, and to concentrate on those books in its catalog that are likely to be the most profitable. To American manga fans, the company is probably known best for its handling of the manga of Osamu Tezuka, especially Black Jack, and those releases will continue with no slow-downs.

I'm hoping that means those manga are at least somewhat profitable. I don't want to endure a second cancellation like I already did with Hokuto No Ken...Crying or Very sad I ruv your work, and consider it to be on par with Schodt's translations.
IzanaginoOkami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quote
yeah same here that's why i have to support by buying those requiem from the darkness novels
protomanblues

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quote
Vertical rocks. I hope they're able to stay. I know I'll be buying their releases.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1