• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Blockbuster Anime Franchise Gets Reborn! Globally on Crunchyroll

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TatsuGero23

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quote
Ah Il!

Hopefully we get the Naruto treatment with current episode releases and releases of older episodes. Although I am curious of Reborns popularity state side. Personally the first season of comedy kind of put me off, but I saw some of the manga and anime openings for later parts of the series and decided to see how the show evolved from comedy to action comedy.

I loved the action once you got use to the changes in the series. The X Gloves were pretty simple and a common weapon type but how they worked was pretty original in the sense that it was the main focus of the glove where other series have used it in various moments and never revisited it or showed off its full potential. Who thought having jet boosters for hands/weapons would make for such a cool weapon. The ring and box concepts worked surprisingly well too.
magicalgirlj

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quote
yes I am sooooooooo happy, finally my dream has come true. and Tsutoki doubted me. I am going to get an anime membership stat.
ArthurFrDent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quote
so, you wander into this thing 127 eps. in and have no way of seeing the beginning? mmm, might be a hare frustratin' It's kinda like Gintama, in that you get a huge difference between what is current and what originally started, which is kindof less fun. Check it out just to see, I spose.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1