• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gash/Zatch Bell's Raiku to Launch Manga in September

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demonic+Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:32 am Reply with quote
Well, it's good to hear that he managed to find more work, and with with a new publisher no doubt. I haven't heard any news about him after he left Shogakukan. I wish him the best of luck with his new manga and working for Kodansha.
skafreak51

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:10 am Reply with quote
ah, good to hear for him, I can't wait. personally love Zatch Bell

hey, does anyone know if they're discontinuing it's release in america? on viz's site it says the final volume is going to be volume 25 -_-
animerulez01

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quote
So Raiku is going to work for Kodansha now? thats awesome. I can't wait for his new manga. Gash Bell was one of the best manga I've read.

skafreak51 wrote:

hey, does anyone know if they're discontinuing it's release in america? on viz's site it says the final volume is going to be volume 25 -_-

VIZ is still realeasing the volumes every two months. They released volume 24 like 2 weeks ago. As far as I know, they have translated up to volume 28 which is the end of the Faudo arc. The manga has a total of 33 volumes
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quote
I am glad he was able to find new work somewhere else. Zatch Bell was a interesting series. I wonder what the new series will be about though. Should be interesting no matter it is though, considering how well done Zatch Bell was.
Demonic+Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quote
Teriyaki Terrier wrote:
I am glad he was able to find new work somewhere else. Zatch Bell was a interesting series. I wonder what the new series will be about though. Should be interesting no matter it is though, considering how well done Zatch Bell was.

And the fact that it's being serialize in a new magazine from Kodansha makes it even more interesting.
jr240483

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quote
animerulez01 wrote:
So Raiku is going to work for Kodansha now? thats awesome. I can't wait for his new manga. Gash Bell was one of the best manga I've read.

skafreak51 wrote:

VIZ is still realeasing the volumes every two months. They released volume 24 like 2 weeks ago. As far as I know, they have translated up to volume 28 which is the end of the Faudo arc. The manga has a total of 33 volumes

Unfortunately i've heard nothing on the anime version cause the edited Viz Media versions was definately popular and litteraterly embarassed the 4kids debacle of one piece,cause even though it was edited viz media did that series,along with M.A.R and naruto the right way.

Wonder when they'll release the new volumes of MAR and Gatch Bell is when the're going to release the original versions???
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1