• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
キャプテン・フューチャ ( From SF Roman to Live Action Cine Manga )

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HYAZU

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quote

Hi, everyone,

If you're unfamiliar with my work, I have been directing and producing the project called THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN TV SHOW which is featured on the internet.

As a fan of classic Animes and Mangas I am now working on a new project called : キャプテン・フューチャ , inspired by the SCI-FI Classic created by Edmond Hamilton and the Japanese Anime from the 70's.

The main character is カーティス・ニュートン, a brilliant scientist and adventurer who roams the solar system solving problems, righting wrongs, and vanquishing futuristic supervillains.

The hero himself had many incarnations and different features, depending on various artist's impressions, the story takes places 5 years after the events described in the Novels and the Anime. Here's 20 seconds of visual effects footage from the project that will come out late December 2009:

キャプテン・フューチャ CT : 20 SECONDS VISUAL EFFECTS FOOTAGE
==> CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE PREVIEW

I was wondering if anyone here collects Captain Future Novels or anime ? You can also have a look at the most recent release of CAPTAIN FUTURE illustrated novels (2003)

Enjoy the preview !! Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1