• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam 00 & Loveless' Yun Kouga Comes to Anime Expo

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kawaiibunny3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quote
Awesome D:

oh man, she's like my favorite manga artists EVER >/////<

too bad Anime Expo's about a 1000 miles away from me and I'm flat broke :<

oh well, I hope she enjoys her stay here
kokuryu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Wow, she has done a ton of my favorite mangas and some hot anime and OVAs and one of my favorite dating SIMS as well. What an awesome guest to have. Wish I could visit the convention...
neocloud9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quote
How spiffy! And I love the promo image on this article... <3
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quote
WHAT?!? That Anime Expo is sooo lucky! I wish I lived in flipping California instead of New Jersey!!! And Otakon hasn't announced much guests lately!
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quote
Gah! I'm so freaking happy and so envious at the same time!! Congratulations, AX attendees, you luck SOBs!! Anime hyper

One of my favorite manga-ka, for her unusual storytelling and for her gorgeous artstyle. Wink

Hope she has METRIC TONS of fun and that lots and lots of fans get the chance to meet, speak with, get autographs, have pictures with and give little gifts made for her!
mangaka-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Oh my god.

Oh my god.

If I don't go to AX this year I just know I will regret it for the rest of my life.
penguintruth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quote
Is anyone from the staff of Gundam 00 not going to Anime Expo? You sure they can't fit in Kenji Kawai, too?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Splitter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quote
Instead of yet another "Anime Expo is SO SO SOOOOOOOO f*cking spoiled" rant, I'm going to take great solace in the fact that the state of California is so f*cking poor that almost no one living there will have the money to attend.
evilnekohilda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quote
OMG I want to go ;3;
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Hagaren_Otaku726

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quote
Yay =D

I love Yun Kouga's character designs... They're really... wispy. Something like that.
AX is my one big convention for the year, and it's relatively close, so I'll definitely try to see her.

I have a feeling though; at her panel (Assuming she does a Q and A session), squealing yaoi fangirls will ask dumb questions, and generally make the entire audience feel very uncomfortable DX
MysteryGreenTea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quote
WHAAAAAAA!! Oh, WOW! WOW! HOLY- I can't believe she's going to be here in Los Angeles!! But, I don't live ANY where near there, let alone could I get money or transportation! *My eyes are tearing up-so surprised, shocked, thrilled and completely POed......* WAHHHHHH!Anime hyper Why did I have to be born living out in the boondocks where nothing EVER HAPPENS!! Anime hyper Why Louisian- ...... o.o *twitching in dispair...*

Last edited by MysteryGreenTea on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MysteryGreenTea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quote
Hagaren_Otaku726 wrote:
Yay =D

I love Yun Kouga's character designs... They're really... wispy. Something like that.
AX is my one big convention for the year, and it's relatively close, so I'll definitely try to see her.

I have a feeling though; at her panel (Assuming she does a Q and A session), squealing yaoi fangirls will ask dumb questions, and generally make the entire audience feel very uncomfortable DX

Huh...I never thought about that... That would be awkward.. Anime hyper I mean, I'm so excited that she'd be here, but if I- by some miracle- ever got the chance to go, I wouldn't ask any weird questions... I would just want to know when her next book is coming out. Hehe. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1