• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Aniplex Launches So-Ra-No-Wo-To Project

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jih2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quote
Quote:
club to receive free personal computer

"[C]lub to receive a free personal computer" is what you want I think. I don't mean to correct to belittle the poster in anyway.

This project looks interesting I'll be waiting to hear more on it in the future.
rinjichan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:33 am Reply with quote
Quote:
So-Ra-No-Wo-Ta

The katakana in the image says "So ra no wo to" not "So ra no wo ta"

ソラノヲト VS ソラノヲタ
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:28 am Reply with quote
I'll admit I find the promotional image appealing, but until more information is released I can't sustain an interest in this: "Something with a military theme" is all I profess to understand about it at this point. Perhaps a bit of moe as well, not that I complain.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Egan Loo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quote
Jih2 wrote:
Quote:

"[C]lub to receive a free personal computer" is what you want I think. I don't mean to correct to belittle the poster in anyway.

The full quote is "free personal computer or mobile phone wallpaper," or to parse it differently, free personal computer wallpaper or free mobile phone wallpaper.
Jih2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Egan Loo wrote:
Jih2 wrote:
Quote:

The full quote is "free personal computer or mobile phone wallpaper," or to parse it differently, free personal computer wallpaper or free mobile phone wallpaper.

Just read over the bit again and there's no problem. Did I mention I'm not a morning person? Smile
SongstressCela

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quote
Looks cute! No idea what it's about, of course, but I like the look of the heroine. xD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1