• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Cracked Plastic - 1/144 HGUC Grypps War Set

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quote
Egad, 'tis Zeta. For several reasons, I've decided not to venture there. Regardless, it's nice to see all these new columns bringing some life to these quarters- the DVD-style ratings system used for this one provides a discernibly different evaluation to ANN's existing toy+model column.

UC models available on the shelves? Lucky. I'd have to wait for a convention to buy such things over the counter.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
rantinan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quote
Thank you for your kind feedback. I have to admit, the dvd style ratings have proved an invaluable tool as I've attempted to get this column going. Giving myself a baseline to judge on has proven to be a very good way to step back, take a deep breath, and consider the toy or kit from a more objective perspective.
Please keep on reading, future reviews will include fixed pose figures, zoids, more gundam kits, revoltechs, and even some nostalgia reviews.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1