• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: K-ON! Album is 1st Anime Character CDs to Top Weekly Chart

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenshinflyer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:00 am Reply with quote
I dunno about you guys, but K-ON made my vacation. And I hope some other character CD would follow Hokago Ti Taimu. When that happens, only then you would start bashing it. (Honestly, I don't know if the Japanese loved the album, or Pony Canyon just got lucky.)

To begin with, it's an anime that revolves around music and music-related topics... It may not be as good-looking as Beck or Gravitation, but it works for me!
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quote
Xenofan 29A wrote:
It's cheaper at CDJapan recently, as Amazon.co.jp now only allows EMS service, the ultra-expensive yet super-fast shipping alternative. Plus, CDJapan gives away coupons and frequent shopper points. They can cut the cost of shipping down a lot.

Don't forget to take Amazon's pre-order discounts into account. Doesn't apply to me unfortunately as I always get charged import duty, VAT and handling on anything I get from Amazon (or CDJapan for that matter, which is why I stick to Yes Asia where possible).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3