• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bisei-Tokei Seiyū-a-Minute Web Clock Announced

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Hmm... Wonder which seiyuu they will get for this. I hope it won't all be female seiyuu.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quote
One assumes the order in which actresses appear is randomised. Whilst this avoids unfairly assigning certain actresses to the diurnal timeslots in which they're more likely to be seen, it is possible that certain fans could be glued to their screens until such a time as their favourite appears. Then again, people with that sort of dedication will already be in possession of ample photographs of their Seiyū of choice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ShinigamTakuto

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quote
I hope it is all female seiyuu, I look forward to staring at Minori Chihara, Aya Hirano, Nana Mizuki and etc.
pparker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:05 am Reply with quote
I was curious. It isn't a different woman every minute, more like every 4 or 5 minutes it seems, obviously with the picture changing to reflect the new time. No big deal, but still... false advertising Wink.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1