• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Peace Maker Kurogane Gets TV Drama Series Green-Lit

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holybell

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quote
Wow. I can't wait to see this anime. Very Happy I absolutely loved the first season one, so I hope this one will turn out good as well. *crosses fingers*
Demonic+Elemental

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:55 am Reply with quote
holybell wrote:
Wow. I can't wait to see this anime. Very Happy I absolutely loved the first season one, so I hope this one will turn out good as well. *crosses fingers*

Umm...It's going to be a live-action TV drama series; not another anime series...
kokuryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quote
Interesting... Might be pretty darn bloody though, have to see...
holybell

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:49 am Reply with quote
Demonic+Elemental wrote:

Oh, lol. Laughing Read the news post at around 4 a.m., so please excuse me. >_____<
Megiddo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:01 am Reply with quote
Can we please just get the actual Peacemaker Kurogane manga material animated? Cause ya know leaving us off with a ending like spoiler[the dude carrying his master's head and swearing revenge] just isn't a good way to end it.
Gasero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quote
Great, now Catgilrs can ruin the live action version as well as the manga.
free2slap

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quote
I'm kind of surprised, it's not like i know something about the movies the Japanese make, but peace maker the anime is horrible.
Bento-Box

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quote
free2slap, I couldn't agree with you more. I was super surprised to see this as a headline considering how terrible the anime was. I wanted to read the manga, but decided not to because of how big of a let down I suffered.

Megiddo, I wish they would have given the anime a better ending or that I could at least watch an OVA/Movie end to the series. I would feel much better.

Not quite sure why they're making this. Peacemaker can't possibly be THAT popular.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
poonk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quote
I actually liked the Peacemaker anime (one of only a handful who did, apparently) so my ears perked up at this news. I'm a bit surprised about the open casting call though, that seems unusual-- what, they couldn't find a Johnny's Junior to fit the bill as Tetsunosuke? Razz Well either way I'll be watching when it airs this upcoming winter (assuming someone fansubs it of course). Have to admit though, it does seem like sort of an odd choice for live-action adaptation seeing as the anime is 6 years old already.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1