• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Online Stats

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ataru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 2:52 am Reply with quote
Another thing I notice. When I come in to the Index it listed a couple of guest and 1 registered user (my self), but when I get in to a forum (I tried them all), it listed as none on, guest and all. I went back to the News and went back in the forum, still listed people on, but when I go in to a forum and people were gone again. Confused

Add Note: When it say if you want to view your post or go back the index, it listed people again, but disappered again when I went to the forum.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Ataru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 2:58 am Reply with quote
Nevermind. It was listed in "Known Bugs" I thought it was because of the updating of phpBB.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 12:35 pm Reply with quote
Actually, it isn't related at all to that Known bug (which I've never gotten around to fixing).

[quote]