• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Jardess Poll

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ataru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:44 pm Reply with quote
I went to what the vote count was and it asked me to vote again. Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:04 pm Reply with quote
Waitaminute... you voted and then you clicked on the link to see the results and it asked you to vote again? That's impossible! If you clicked again on the link on the main page, it's normal that it asked you to vote again; it's a link to the voting booth, not the results. I wanted to give people the possibility of changing their mind. I've added a link to the results below the submit button, that should clear up any problem right?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Ataru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 4:11 pm Reply with quote
Huh. I must have not seen "or you can go see the results" Embarassed Oh well, I voted the same. Thanks though
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1