• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Leave the moderating to the moderators

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Announcements & The Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:10 pm Reply with quote
Nagisa wrote:
rule under the sun and I just flagged it where I saw it. Come to find out I ended up warning about twelve posts, and Zac didn't exactly like that too much. Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop

Eh, that shouldn't have happened. Please don't be shy and feel free to use the report feature as much as you see necessarry.
Nani?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:12 am Reply with quote
Question, where would you guys draw the line. There have been a couple of times recently where I was tempted to report a post but chose not to.
I've also wondered if I have been on the line and as a result moderated my tone in supsequent posts. Yes, I realise this might be seen as a dumb question.

All the Best,

Nani?
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:21 pm Reply with quote
Nani? wrote:
Question, where would you guys draw the line. There have been a couple of times recently where I was tempted to report a post but chose not to.
I've also wondered if I have been on the line and as a result moderated my tone in supsequent posts. Yes, I realise this might be seen as a dumb question.

All the Best,

Nani?

There is no defined line, at least not for me. If you ever think that a post should be reported, just do it. If it turns out that we think the post is fine, we'll un-report it. No biggie, and it only takes a few seconds for both parties.
MasterFuu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:44 pm Reply with quote
I miss Cookie so much. Hope he's back as soon as possible. Where did that old men go to? Japan? Hope he's back so I can give him a hug and say" Wellcome back brother".
MelancholyDevil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:23 am Reply with quote
MasterFuu wrote:
I miss Cookie so much. Hope he's back as soon as possible. Where did that old men go to? Japan? Hope he's back so I can give him a hug and say" Wellcome back brother".

Which reminds me. What happened to Zac? I noticed he was in the former employes part of the staff section. I didn't even see a farewell message from the bastard.

I loved that guy, funny as hell.
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:01 am Reply with quote
MelancholyDevil wrote:

Which reminds me. What happened to Zac? I noticed he was in the former employes part of the staff section. I didn't even see a farewell message from the bastard.

I still hang out on these forums.
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:04 am Reply with quote
MasterFuu wrote:

Hey, where's the love for the rest of us? I'm just gonna go sit down and cry now.
Cassandra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:36 am Reply with quote
SakechanBD wrote:
MasterFuu wrote:

Hey, where's the love for the rest of us? I'm just gonna go sit down and cry now.

in spite of the spamminess that this thread has become:

*GLOMPS FOR THE SAKECHAN!!!!*

Maybe I should bust out some "I will always love you" now or something Anime smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:19 pm Reply with quote
MasterFuu wrote:
I miss Cookie so much.

Dang. If that's the case, maybe I should go away more often. I could probably scorez me some chickz if I play my cards right.
;p

Seriously, I'm "gone" but I'm not really GONE gone. Heck, this week I've already logged in 3 times for a total of about 20 minutes each. I've even responded to a few posts here and there! :p

I even went and locked 4 threads just now, because I'm all powerful like that. :p
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Sarki-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:20 am Reply with quote
Cookie wrote:
I even went and locked 4 threads just now, because I'm all powerful like that. :p

Yeah, so much powerful. I got stranged when I woke up and see the forums, they were all locked posts, one after one, xDDD Seems that you had an attack and needed to lock Wink. Er...And one question...Weren't you in Japan? If I'm right...When did you locked them?? You really wake up early Very Happy
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:41 am Reply with quote
Sarki-Kun wrote:
Weren't you in Japan? If I'm right...When did you locked them??

Not to surprise anyone, but...

Japan has computers. I can use them to do things like surf the net. ;)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mr Mania

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:42 am Reply with quote
Cookie wrote:
Sarki-Kun wrote:
Weren't you in Japan? If I'm right...When did you locked them??

Not to surprise anyone, but...

Japan has computers. I can use them to do things like surf the net. Wink

Japan has computers? Surely you jest
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Announcements & The Rules All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2