• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Wrong Information on a person article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yukikins

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:49 am Reply with quote
I voice over Zettai Muteki-Raijin Oh and I would like to know who posted information on this site. My name is NOT Yuki "Foster" It's Yuki and I'm not sure where this information goes but that name is invalid. I told my boss about this and we are not sure who put it up but I ask for whomever to take it down or fix it to Yuki.
Thank you.
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:16 am Reply with quote
Moving this to the correct forum for such a request.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Yukikins

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:34 am Reply with quote
Thank you.
Yukikins

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:21 am Reply with quote
The information is STILL invalid. Again I will ask remove or fix to just Yuki. My last name is not Foster no F. Please remove if a last name is needed.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:32 am Reply with quote
I've temporarily hidden the information from the cast of Matchless Raijin-Oh. However, I also find something weird: the record shows that "Yuki F as Jin Hyuuga" was created almost nine hours after your thread starting post. Rolling Eyes

Since the name "Yuki" was already taken by a Japanese singer, I need more information and proof before I can split that name into two. I've also asked the submitter of Matchless Raijin-Oh credit (who claimed to have acquired the information from DVD) to provide more proof, screencaps preferred.

Update: I've received necessary info. A new entry has been created. However, I can't change the uppercase letters, for it was split from the Japanese singer's entry, which was created with all four letters in uppercase.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1