• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Boston - Funimation

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Otaking09

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:07 am Reply with quote
That's good then.

The original voice cast for Chobits I mean. Back in the day, Ai Yori Aoshi used to be my favorite romance... until Chobits.

And that record didn't get beaten until much, MUCH later (Eureka Seven, and Koi Kaze).
Everything else seems good too. Can't wait for Eden, FMA: BH, DBZ: K, Spice and Wolf 2, and Air.

That SAVE line is one good way to make money! I already pre-ordered both Key series and feel giddy over how much money I saved!
I might buy Aquarion... Only because the characters were a "little" appealing to me.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:10 am Reply with quote
Hell yes! July 20 release for Seto no Hanayome.
Dessa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:56 pm Reply with quote
Wait... they were selling those coins at AB? I asked how much they were at SC, and I was told that they were free with a $50 purchase... and, of course, they had nothing for sale that I was interested in.

I only wanted the coin.
doubleO7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quote
I've never owned Chobits, so I'll definitely be getting that.

I've also been meaning to pick up Spics & Wolf. Now I'll probably hold off on S1 and get both seasons together in a Rightstuf sale.
Dark Elf Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quote
I'll be double dipping for Chobits, and will be purchasing that low-priced Fruits Basket soon. I also look forward to X, Slayers Revolution and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. But wasn't Funimation going to re-release Trigun?
doctordoom85

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quote
Dark Elf Warrior wrote:
But wasn't Funimation going to re-release Trigun?

It was only announced a few months ago, whereas all the other you've mentioned about have been in the works for quite longer.
dho331

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quote
hopefully this means the eden of the east series will be out on pristine blu-ray by the end of 2010, even though ghost hound let me down, I heard rave reviews from both the left and right fields with eden of the east, which means, even if it sucks, people think it doesn't. Either way I've actually liked a lot of things that sucked simply because they are HD, so Eden of the East will probably win me over even if Shirow Masamune flopped yet again.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1