• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Vampire Knight, FMP!, Petite Cossette, Gundam W Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aura Ichadora

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:45 pm Reply with quote
Knew that Vampire Knight was going to start streaming soon - I saw the little advertisement in my latest SJ issue, so it was just a matter of when. Kinda wish it was an episode or two of the dub to give us all a preview, but perhaps they'll do that closer to release date.

And cool on the next four episodes of Hetalia - I'm watching it currently to figure out the hype around it. Anime hyper
Yuki_Kun45
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:00 am Reply with quote
Kind of wish they put Phantom on YT Back when they were still airing. Oh well I finished it now and still waiting for the dub to come.
Razzuel

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:31 am Reply with quote
Yes! Yes! Yes!

We definitely need more anime streaming on Netflix! I hope this a sign of more to come!
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:15 am Reply with quote
Razzuel wrote:
Yes! Yes! Yes!

We definitely need more anime streaming on Netflix! I hope this a sign of more to come!

Indeed, I've been renting from Netflix for years and I really have enjoyed watching several shows.

Also, the new Shin Chan episodes are awesome and downright hilarious.
ScrappedAeon

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:21 am Reply with quote
Really wish FUNi would jump on Netflix.

But getting to watch Clannad dubbed before the DVDs are even out is pretty much the most awesome thing ever.
Razzuel

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:17 am Reply with quote
ScrappedAeon wrote:
But getting to watch Clannad dubbed before the DVDs are even out is pretty much the most awesome thing ever.

Holy hell! I didn't even notice it was the English dub! This is fantastic! Haha! Now I can re-watch the show in English before committing to re-buying it!

This is amazing.
mglittlerobin

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quote
Vampire Knight was interesting to me, and I don't even LIKE vampires, except for Hellsing Ultimate.
PBsallad

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:46 pm Reply with quote
Razzuel wrote:
ScrappedAeon wrote:

Holy hell! I didn't even notice it was the English dub! This is fantastic! Haha! Now I can re-watch the show in English before committing to re-buying it!

This is amazing.

Never saw Clannad but I'm a little curious about it. I was trying to watch it on Anime Network's site but their player sucks. I might check it out on Netflix.
ScrappedAeon

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:42 pm Reply with quote
After finishing Clannad today I have to say, so far I enjoyed Kanon quite a bit more. But I'm hoping they'll get After Story dubbed quickly since I've heard from a few people that it's much better.

Either way, I'll be purchasing Clannad for sure now. The dub wasn't the best I've heard from ADV/Sentai but it was very enjoyable to hear Hilary Haag again.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1