• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Help finding toy (repost from temp forum)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:56 pm Reply with quote
My oldest son has this toy hamster (don't think it's Hamtaro, but could be - looks more like a sanrio-style toy) that I got for him at Otakon a few years back. It's about 6" high with a rounded bottom & a chimeball inside, like the older style baby rattles that chime when you shake them. Well, his little brother loves the thing & of course big bro will never give it up (though he does share it occasionally). I would really like to find another one or something similar that makes the same kind of noise.

Has anybody seen one of these & can tell me where to look? I scoured the dealer's room at Otakon last weekend & nothing. Thanks in advance!

ps- sorry for posting this here, but I figured it'd be the quickest way to find the darned thing. I am trying to upload a pic, but my FTP is not cooperating. As soon as I can I will post the link to the picture.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1