• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Online retailer JustManga.com

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
celestialzz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:48 am Reply with quote
Hi JM~
I just discovered your site recently. I'm glad to know that you have return policies written in the previous post. But what about lost package policies? Do wel get a refund or exchange?
I just couldn't find your FAQ in your website. Thanks.
JustManga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quote
Thank you for the question and interest in our site. Our FAQ section is currently down as we are adding to it right now. For lost packages, if there was a tracking number and it shows that the package was misdelivered or never made it to your location we will gladly reship your order. If the tracking shows that the package was delivered to your address we ask that you check with housemates, neighbors, and you mail carrier, if the package still cannot be found we will either refund or reship the order whichever you chose. For international orders this is done on a case by case basis depending on the country that you live in. Hope this helps and we hope to do business with you soon.

Thank you
celestialzz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:19 am Reply with quote
Thanks for the answer. Will drop by to your site and begin my 1st experience with you :3
TJF588

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:51 pm Reply with quote
Necrotic first post, but after scouring eBay for a less-than-complete TMoHS LE Vol.1, I noticed you guys had it in stock. Your site itself seems kinda iffy (can't create an account, Opera doesn't notice any particular security on the checkout pages, and the credit card expiration dates date back a few years), but I took the dive on a new copy (gotta have that iron-on I'll never use!). If I can sell off the used one I bought earlier this week, assuming your shipment's fine and dandy, I might just try to scalp another one from ya! Twisted Evil

Okay, a fledging try to work the system more than ever aside, I do hope this works out, since you guys seem to have at least been active, and your Facebook isn't dead (unlike your Twitter). If you can get your site up to speed, that could do much for your reputability.

EDIT: Ah, t'was a pipe dream (got notice that it can't readily be fulfilled)... Still, this leads back to the second paragraph. You guys seem alright, all considered, but your site could do with some maintenance, or prolly on overhaul. Unfortunately, I have no skills to offer for such...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:28 am Reply with quote
What is going on with your website? I am unable to get on. Is it my computer or is your website down? I love shopping from you guys!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2