• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam 00 Film to Premiere at NY Anime Fest in October

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Holy American Empire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quote
LaSean wrote:

Yeah they are. I was mad when I found out cause like you, I too bought the all of the dvd release so far

Could you point me to the source of this? It would be much appreciated Very Happy
Guren Alchemist4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:02 am Reply with quote
DangerMouse wrote:
LaSean wrote:
Guren Alchemist4 wrote:
halo wrote:

You are probably right but it still seems pretty pointless to promote the movie when Bandai is still struggling to release the DVDs, not to mention the fact that it should be being released on Blu-ray too.

Wait....Bandai plans to release the series in blu-ray? if so, I'm going to be pretty mad cause I've bought all the released box sets so far.

Yeah they are. I was mad when I found out cause like you, I too bought the all of the dvd release so far

Wait, US Bandai has actually finally said that they have plans to actually release 00 on Blu-ray here in the US too? Do you know where they finally said it cause that would be great?
Been obviously looking forwards to that.

If so, sweet, even though I've been buying the DVDs this is one of the shows I'll double-dip on for dual-language blu-ray. That would be great news to finally be able to buy 00 in HD.

I've looked around but can't find anything starting that Bandai plans to release the series in blu-ray. If anyone has a link, it would be much appreciated.

I won't be double dipping unless I can sell off my box sets. This is one thing I hate about US anime companies.....they aren't always clear on their release format intentions like in the case of Rin. The dvd's were released months before the blu-ray and I didn't see them mention that they planed to do that initially.
Kenpachi 91

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quote
Damn, good thing I haven't bought my ticket yet. But I'm still deciding whether or not to shell out the extra money for this... Though I REALLY want to see this movie
CG-LOVER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quote
Well I'd say that this showing is a good sign that BANDAI will be licensing this for DVD release soon.

Thanks for the trailers!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:48 pm Reply with quote
So I am pissed.

Someone claiming to have received a copy of the movie from "NY comiccon" posted spoilers on my YouTube video where I uploaded the trailer.

I won't know if what they said is true or not until next week's premiere, but the possibility that they may be true ruins the anticipation that had been building up this past year. ARGH!!!

But like... The movie will be premiering at New York Anime Fest... Why would NY Comic Con have it? Did the person just make a typo or is this evidence that they're trolling? I was thinking that it's weird for anyone to get the movie this early, but then remembered the movie was going to be shown subbed in New York... Maybe they got it early because they needed to translate it.

GAHHHH!!! Someone ease my mind! T___________________T

Why are people such idiots???
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2