• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Do As Infinity Concert Streamed for Free on Wednesday

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiggity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:39 am Reply with quote
Juhachi wrote:
Shiggity wrote:
Annd... it's live! Is anyone watching? I stayed up all night and I'm not at all disappointed. Anime smallmouth

Same here, had to stay up all night to see it; it's almost 6 AM here now, and I have to leave for school in about 3 and a half hours. I'm gonna be tired, but oh was it worth it. I just hope I'll some day be able to see them live in person, but until then, here's hoping they do another one of these live shows broadcast online.

Also, I wrote down the songs they performed in order, if anyone's interested:

Kuusou Ryodan
Sariyuku Yuube
I miss you?
Remember the hill
Kokoro no Chizu
his hometown
faces
my wish - my life
Another
Buranko
aurora
Simple minds
Eien
Tao
Kouzou Kaikaku
What you gonna do?
Timeless
Glasses
Thanksgiving Day

Encore:
1/100
Jidaishin

Encore 2:
Tooku Made
Boukensha-tachi
Honjitsu wa Seiten nari
Ai no Uta

Indeed it was worth it! I was super satisfied with all the new and classic songs they did, but I'm sorta bummed they didn't do Fukai Mori. *sadpanda* but it was an awesome show overall. Ban-chan looked great up on stage. She's omega kawaii, and she's 31! lmao.

THANK YOU NICOVIDEO!!!

..Also..

Thanks so much for the song list! I could only pick out a few (some with the English titles, and some not). DAI rocks! I hope they tour in the US again like they did back in 2004... I was 20 then, and I didn't know they were playing in NYC (where I used to live near) otherwise I could have hopped on a train and gotten there no problem. Only problem was that it was a 21+ venue.... a bar of sorts... BAH! lol.
Shiggity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:54 am Reply with quote
I hate to revive this thread as the event has happened already, but I have some speculation (lack of a better word) to make:

According to tokyohive.com DAI is gonna be doing a countdown live Dec 30 and 31.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/10/do-as-infinity-anniversary-live-is-a-success/

Is there any chance of NicoVideo.jp also streaming this? Is it too soon to tell or is there any way of knowing at this point in time?

Thanks.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2